Thanks to all those who liked my previous recipe. This is a new one, we’re gonna go salty this time… So let’s start!
- Minced meat
- For the bechamel sauce: Butter or vegetable oil, flour, milk, black or white pepper, salt and cheese.
- First layer: Fried potatoes dices + 1 to 3 eggs (depending on your baking dish) + minced parsley.
- 2nd layer: Minced meat precooked with some oil, garlic and salt.
- 3rd layer: Bechamel sauce (If you don’t know how to prepare it, follow this -> tutorial. I don’t warm milk, I add cheese by the end and I do not use onions so I do not filter the sauce. Well, you can season it the way you wish ^_^ )
- Finally, add some cheese on the surface and put the baking dish in a preheated oven (220 °C)
I hope you’ll enjoy this delicious and easy to make gratin. If you try it out, I’ll be pleased to read your reviews 🙂