Let’s travel to Algeria through this traditional recipe 🙂
- 1 measure of water
- 1.5 measure of flour
- 1 measure of semolina
- 1 spoon of yeast
- 1 spoon of baking powder
- Mix water to yeast and salt.
- Add a mixture of 1 measure of flour and 1 measure of semolina, or just choose one of these and use 2 measures of it. You need to work out the dough.
- Make sure to add half a measure of flour mixed to 1 spoon of baking powder by the end.
- Put it in a warm place for about half an hour.
- Shape it into small disks that shoud be thin in the center and fry every single disk as soon as you shape it throwing oil on its surface while the base is covered with oil.