For those of you who know Dolma, this is a great quiche you can make out of zucchini pulp 🙂
- Shortcrust pastry
- Red cheese
- Black pepper
- A small onion
- Spread the pastry in the baking dish.
- In a preheated pan, soften the shopped onion with some oil, salt, black pepper and some parsely.
- Add zucchini slices and cover the pan. Wait until the zucchini is ready and the whole mixture cools down.
- Add, cheese, eggs, and milk and pour the whole thing on the pastry.
- This quich should be baked in a preheated oven (180 °C).