- Black pepper
- 1 egg
- Clean spinach and cook them with some oil and salt or cook them on vapor.
- In a pan, preheat some oil, add tomatoes, garlic, salt, cumin and black pepper.
- When tomatoes are ready, add spinach and cook everything together.
- Mix flour, salt and water in order to obtain a soft dough. Let it rest a bit then divide it into small parts.
- Spread every part very thinly, one by one, using some oil. The spread dough should look transparent.
- On one of the extremities add the precooked mixture and cheese. Roll the dough in order to obtain a log then make a node.
- Put the nodes in a flour-dusted baking tin, decorate them with olives, brush some egg yolk on them and place them in a preheated oven at 180°C.