Salam everyone! Since I mentioned Dolma when sharing Zucchini quich recipe, I decided to help you know what it is. Maybe those who do not know it will prepare it the Algerian way, since it is an Algerian traditional recipe. Ready for this experience?!
- In a deep pot, preheat oil and add a minced onion, black pepper, cumin and salt.
- Empty the zucchini. Make sure to cut the big ones into 2 parts.
- Add salt, black pepper, cumin, a small minced onion, minced parsley and a spoon of rice to the minced meat. Mix these ingredients very well.
- Fill zucchini with the mixture and put in the deep pot containing onions. Add chickpea, a small bouquet of parsley and water.
- Once the sauce reduced, turn off the heat.
You can decorate it with some parsley 🙂