- White/black pepper
- Precook the broccoli in boiling water and some salt and save the remaining water.
- In a deep pot add flour (one spoon) to preheated oil or butter and stir for few minutes then add milk (one cup), the remaining broccoli water, potatoes (I used tow small potatoes), salt and white or black pepper.
- Keep stirring from time to time until the soup gets a bit thicker.
- Mash the potatoes and put them back in the pot.
- Add cheese and broccoli and let it cook for 5 more minutes before serving.
This recipe belongs to street kitchen series (<- click here to learn more)